**Early Bird Registration Ends April 14th**
Where will it be located?
- May 12, 2012
Who is it for?
- Contemporary Strength & Conditioning Coaches
- Forward thinking rehabilitation-based MSK clinicians (PTs, DCs, etc)
- Personal Trainers and Fitness Professionals
- Sport Coaches
- Anyone else
What you will learn?
- A deep understanding of the true benefits of kettlebell training—for both yourself and your clients
- A solid knowledge of vital kettlebell training safety procedures
- A workmanlike grasp of the fundamentals of biomechanics—to ensure your clients move with perfect form and avoid injury
- A grasp of the key HardStyle skills and principles of strength
- The ability to competently perform the three foundational kettlebell exercises (the Swing, the Get-Up, and the Goblet Squat)
- The confidence you can now correctly teach the three essential kettlebell exercises—and troubleshoot common technique problems
- The unique HKC template for designing an unlimited number of effective kettlebell workouts.
What is contained in the manual that you will receive?
- What makes kettlebell training unique?
- What Russian research says about the benefits of kettlebell training?
- What is “Hardstyle”?
- Kettlebell safety 101: ten key items
- The Swing: its benefits, technique, teaching progression, and remedial drills
- The Get-Up: its benefits, technique, teaching progression, and remedial drills
- The Goblet Squat: its benefits, technique, teaching progression, and remedial drills
- HKC program design
- The three key principles of effective training identified by Russian sports scientists: continuity of the training process, waving the loads, and specialized variety,
- Ten program design tools for an unlimited variety of effective kettlebell workouts:
- Rep Ladders
- Weight Ladders
- Time Ladders
- Breathing Ladders
- Reverse Ladders
- Drop Sets
- Super Sets
- Timed Sets
- Active Recovery Exercises
How you can register?